LAJSS publishes only full original articles. Authors will be required to adhere during submission of their articles to the following items:
- The submission has not been previously published.
- The authors mutually agree with the contents of the article and with the stated authorship.
- The submission file must be in PDF (Portable Document Format) file format.
- LAJSS (Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures) accepts only articles written in English. The text must adhere to a layout similar to a final published article, that can be seen in the site under ARCHIVES. All illustrations, figures, and tables must be placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- All articles are blind peer-reviewed.
- Once accepted, the article has its layout reviewed to add issue specific information (such as page numbering) and correct small formatting mistakes.
- An Author Processing Charge will be billed to the authors who have their articles accepted for publication.
- For those who want FAST TRACK mode please add, upon submission, in fron of the article title the following: [FAST TRACK]
- ORCID identification is compulsory for all authors.
LAJSS TEMPLATE - CLICK HERE