Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- LAJSS Template - https://www.lajss.org/Template_LAJSS.rar
The submission has not been previously published.
I hereby certify that all the co-authors of this work agree with the contents of the article and with the stated authorship. Further, the email addresses of all the authors will be informed in appropriate fields as required in the submission process.
The submission file is in PDF (Portable Document Format) file format only. No WORD file is accepted.
LAJSS (Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures) accepts only articles written in English. The text must adhere to a layout similar to a final published article, that can be seen in the site under ARCHIVES. All illustrations, figures, and tables must be placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
I am aware that my submitted paper will be software checked against plagiarism.
- An Article Processing Charge, APC, of 400 Euros will be charged from authors who have their paper accepted for publication. For submission, there is no fee. APC will be charged only when the authors receive an Acceptance Latter from the Editors. The authors can choose FAST TRACK MODE, which guarantees that their paper will be published within 45 days. APC for FAST TRACK MODE is 1000 Euros. Payment will be accepted by PayPal or Bank Transfer to Fundacao Universidade de Sao Paulo. Detailed information will be given to the authors who have their papers accepted.
In COMMENTS FOR THE EDITOR I shall indicate three potential reviewers for my work, to be used by the Editors at their discretion. I shall provide in this order:
FIRST NAME, SURNAME, EMAIL, UNIVERSITY, FIELD1, FIELD2, FIELD3
Chieng, Xi, firstname.lastname@example.org, University of UniK, solid mechanics, finite element, dynamics
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License [CC BY] that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).